Tuesday 15 November 2011

No one needs Negativity


I have been experiencing a lot of negativity in my life in recent times, even though being pregnant and yes very happy about that ;)

I woke up the other morning and something just clicked in my mind, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
I'm done with it, and finally have a feeling washing over me, that I can and will put it all behind me and be the positive, happy, bubbly person I know that I am.

Now, I am not smacking myself for having felt the way I have because we all have darker difficult times, but it's having the power to get through it but also get over it and start changing your thinking, that is the most important thing!
I simply needed to discover all on my own that I have so much to be happy for.
Though MissK is a terror at times, the love she gives me, the innocent moments and memories outweigh those annoying times.

I have been listening a lot to the album by Susan Boyle, The Gift.



One particular song resounds in me so strong, origanally a hymn, Make me a channel of your  peace.  It does have quite a religious feel which isn't me (ashamed to admit), so when I am singing it/feeling it, more or less I am singing it to myself as a reminder more than, to a higher power. I say go with what works and don't force something you can't make happen ;)
this particular set of lyrics is something I dwell on, in a very positive way is~


~Make me a channel of your peace (I change it to of my peace)
Where there is dispair in life let me bring hope
Where there is darkness, only light
And where there's sadness, ever joy.~


Uplifting!! and reminds me of much I need to be reminded of.


I spoke up, instead of being quiet and I told Mr M about how I was beginning to recognaize all these symptons of depression and anxiety coming back to haunt me. I expressed how much I don’t want to have to go back on medication and be able to do this myself but with a bit of help from him. I trust he has heard me because well when it comes to finally breaking down and trying to get it all out through sobbing he seems REALLY listen to me. Though I hate that it gets to that point at times, I can appreciate him finally HEARING me.

So in finishing I remind each and evryone of you, do those things that make you feel good, Do not feel bad about taking even just a little bit of time for yourself and always do your best to turn a frown into a smile J

No comments:

Post a Comment