Saturday 5 November 2011

A blog from the mind of a pregnant women





(this will contain a lot of 'to much information' so if easily grossed out maybe don't read on lol)

~Ok firstly , can someone please just cut my boobs off me (kidding of course cause I do want to be able to breast feed)

But the whining side of me wants them gone, they won't stop feeling slightly achy, and that desire to want to itch them is ever so present. All I feel all day everyday is I don't want this top/bra on them it makes it 100 times worse, I'd even go as far as to say a 1000 times worse LOL.
Only thing that helps is to get the icepack into the freezer get it nice and cool and smack it on the boobies and sigh with massive relief.

~Morning sickness has been treating me pretty well and I am surprised after suffering day in day out for the whole 7 months MissK was in me. I was, after that experience tending to think it's going to be just as bad this time around, but I've been pleasantly surprised, with barely having any at all, "Thank god" I say out loud as I am typing this.

~For this pregnancy and something I DID NOT have with MissK is awful tummy aches and a lot of reactions to foods,  I am still trying to figure exactly what they are/were...So far my list consists of *anything really rich in flavour and red wine sauces, which is such a bugger cause a decent red wine sauce is an all time favourite of mine.
~Bloated, bloated and more bloated, a few have asked me if I have a baby bump forming already, my reply "nope I wish, I'm just bloated 24/7 and even more so after eating. Such an uncomfortable feeling especially when it comes to wanting to get comfy in bed at night but can't...I feel pissy about it to be honest because normally the can't get comfortable comes when the belly is bigger but it's already ever present with me just from being bloated.

I am for a number of reasons and will divulge on them all, starting to think I have more then one baby in here..
- the biggest reason being my sister and I are identical twins (6 minutes apart) her second pregnancy (and no not IVF as some might like to think) was identical twin girls, which is quite a rare occurrence... Now you have me second pregnancy and wondering...
- I have the most and I do mean THE MOST, insatiable hunger something I do not remember having with MissK at all. I eat and ten minutes later I feel hungry again, I simply can't get enough.
-last but not least my body.stomach I feel is already showing something, only 8 weeks.. you couldn't see a thing on me with MissK till like 16 weeks, which surprised a lot of people because I am a very skinny girl, so most including me assumed I may see something a bit earlier but no.
This time around i am noticing so much more when I look down or admire my naked self in the mirror ;)

YES, i am probably just reading into it all to much and do think this myself.. but these facts stacking up upon one another just have me really questioning....

So doc's appointment the other day -
Hormone results aren't giving anything away but the doctor mentioned, so early on they might not, Thanks for helping Doc ;)
Respectfully, after I told him about my sister and I and her twin pregnancy, he didn't hesitate to organise a referral for a scan.

***Adding into the blog, after having had the scan...***
ONE BABY, only one baby is in there YAY bigtime ;)
Many might not be able to understand why I feel this way so I shall explain, it is because of my previous history with lets simply call it mental illness instead of listing all the names of things I have suffered from and still do at times.
I know deep in my heart and in my gut, that I would not survive being a parent to 2 babies at one time. So have spent all that time up until the scan freaking out quite a bit, yes probably un-necessary but it is within me to over worry and obsess and I did. So to see one baby and to have the lady say it out-loud was the most reassuring thing I could have heard :)
Mr M was also relieved because I'm sure he had flashbacks to MissK's birth and all that he had to give up in his life to be at home taking care of a premature newborn and a total mental case of a partner :/
I honestly cannot blame him for his relief as I now can look back and say he really did go through so much. He changed a lot within his life to be there for both his daughter and me and I will always have the upmost respect and love for that.

Anyway slightly going off track here, lets get back to 'peanut' as I have named the precious bubba growing inside me.
Peanut has a beautifully strong heartbeat, is 2cm in length and looks like an alien at this stage LOL, everything is normal :)
I await the precious moments like feeling flutters and kicks and the biggest one, finding out the sex of this precious growing baby, with some patience yet some impatience as well (because it's in my nature to be impatient lol)
I thank you all for letting me have my whinge ;) and I will try to keep future whining to a minimum but I'm not making any promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment