Thursday 29 September 2011

Welcome to the cracks in my pavement

Hi All :D

Welcome to my world, a world of ups and downs, emotions, love death and all I could possible manage to squeeze in between. I am a mother , a sufferer of BorderLine Personality disorder,Depression,Anxiety & panic disorder and stress disorder... But am as you will read through my blogs, I have come a long way, I know live medication free, that is hard work but when one is willing It is possible!..

My blogs will share insight into my life of living with this illness, but will also be a place for me to talk about my experiences as a mother of what I call my angel who's definitely going through the terrible 2's!! lol. I will share blogs on my love of all things cooking as my partner MrM is a chef and he is always encouraging me to try new things.   Last but not least my other passion is COMPETITIONS/CONTESTS, always believing You have to be in it to win it! So I plan to start sharing some of the competitions I find within my blogs and hope my readers come back telling me they have won ;)

Peace and Love to all

*C


No comments:

Post a Comment